Great People Stay at Organizations When They Feel Value, Connection & Purpose in Being There.
In comparison to longer, one-off L & D opportunities, the 7Key Intentional Thinking System meets busy leaders where they are, using bite-sized Micro-Training that is easily accessifble on all devices, and ongoing interactive professional coaching that supports leaders in testing, integrating and retaining new concepts learned.
The video below will show you how our 7Key system addresses the top concerns busy leaders have when it comes to Learning & Development.
Leadership Awareness is Crucial in Today's Ever-Changing Landscape
Research has Shown:
When People Feel a Sense of Purpose at Work.
Increase in Intent to Stay
When People Feel a Sense of Connection and Belonging
When leaders have ongoing Professional Coaching
Active Leadership Training that is Integrated & Retained
- micro-training - short, bite-sized learning opportunities using audios, videos, and interactive worksheets
- online access to training platform anytime/anywhere
- all training objectives, audios, videos, and worksheets arae accessible on smartphones, tablets, and computers
Ongoing, 15min to 30min. executive coaching for training, repetition, reflection, and implentation to ensure new concepts are tested, integrated, and retained. A Coaching Calender is easily accessible to all leaders with multiple sessions happening daily to accomodate the busy schedules of leaders & managers.
- real-time tracking and reporting on who is using the training and what the most used timeframes are etc.
- ongoing feedback on progress and integration of training
- detailed assessments of leaders before and after training and coaching
Click to See How the 7KEY Intentional Thinking System Engages all 8 Learning Styles
What are the 7Keys?
- Awareness of Company Values & Purpose
- Awareness of Leadership Style
- Awareness of Leadership Responsibility and more...
- Connection to Yourself
- Connection to the People You Lead
- Connection to Your Colleagues
- Connection to Your Company's Values
- What strategy do you use for making decisions?
- What state is best for making decisions
- How do you measure outcomes? and more...
- Leadership Presence
- The Body Language of Leadership
- Effective & Engaging Communication
- Assertiveness & Empowerment
- Transformative Leadership
- Your Impact on the People You are Responsible For
- Your Impact on the Company You Represent, the Community/the World
- Personal Growth
- Growth in Leadership Skills
- Growth in Awareness, Connection, Presence & Impact
- Growth in Modelling Company Values
- Trusting Your Gut in a Fast-Paced Environemnt
- Following Your Intuition about People
- Following Your Intuition in Strategizing, Decision-Making and more...
Click to book a FREE 20-minute Demo/Consultation
Our Training Engages all 8 Learning Styles
Each of our 7Keys includes videos to engage visual learners, as well as well as optional resources that include colorful charts and infographics.
Each of our 7Keys includes daily audios to engages auditory learners, as well as having opportunitites to listen, & discuss during coaching sessions.
Each learning objective for the 7Keys includes an accompanying summary worksheet to assist Linguistic Learners in retaining new concepts.
Each of the 7Keys offers Logical Learners goals for learning, key concepts, and an explaination of how the learning objectives relate to one another.
For Learners who prefer hands on training, each of our 7Key learning modules includes interactive coaching that empowers new concepts to be tested with colleages and team members.
Group Coaching featuring break-out rooms for practice allows Interpesonal Learners to engage in group activiites to help intergrate and retain new learning objectives.
For Intrapersonal Learners who learn best on their own, our 7Key System offers self-directed audios, videos, and worksheets that they can work through at their own pace, and within an individualized timeframe.
Because our 7Key System is available on any device and can be accessed anytime from anywhere, Naturalistic Learners, who learn best outdoors, can go outside, and listen to audios, watch videos, and complete their worksheets.
Book a 20-Minute Consultation & Demo
This meeting is free and there is no obligation to sign-up; we simply believe that speaking to a real human being is the best way to gain a clearer understanding of how our training system works.